Monday, August 5, 2013

Chocolate Monkey Protein Shake

Sunwarrior Classic Protein has become my go-to protein brand. I found my body responded better without the whey. I started researching and found the reviews of Sunwarrior to be quite high. When a friend recommended this to me, I knew I had to make my purchase. Sunwarrior contains no whey or additives. It is a raw sprouted whole grain brown Rice protein, raw organic cocoa, vanilla extracts, chocolate extracts, rice oligodextrin, stevia, xanthan, gum, salt, and pectin. One serving contains 80 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 16 grams of protein. Surprisingly, it taste pretty good for being so natural.

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 scoops of Sunwarrior chocolate protein
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 1/2 small banana
  • 1 teaspoon smart balance chunky peanut butter
  • 8 oz of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
  • 1 teaspoon dark hershey cocoa
  • 4 to 6 pieces of ice


No comments:

Post a Comment